Monday 28 March 2016

A little late and an oops moment

Well I finished the next batch of WOTR figures, just as the new metal arrived from Baccus so despite being a week behind schedule I am pleased to be making some kind of progress. I blame the fact that the house is currently in chaos as we are redecorating the second bedroom, I say we I mean she as I have been working. The carpet arrives on Wednesday so we should be straight by next weekend.
So scratch two more bases of longbowmen and one of billmen, only a base of each to go and King Edward's battle will be completed. Then only another six bases and we will have an army.
Next the oops moment...... So there I was happily finishing off the WWI French infantry and putting them on their bases when I realised that I had based the previous battalions with six figures to a base and these with eight which is why I had a base left bare.
The gift figure is also almost done he was a joy to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment